What are the benefits of Preventive Maintenance for heating and cooling equipment?
- Timely and proper maintenance keeps your equipment running efficiently and saves you energy.
- Repairing and developing problems
- We can pinpoint and repair developing problems at the earliest and least expensive time before the equipment fails.
- Spend less and get more
- Extend the life of your equipment by consistently with preventive maintenance
- Improve your indoor air quality
- Humidifiers, media air filters, electronic air filters, and air purifiers work together to improve indoor air quality.
- Your family’s health is worth investing in to get clean air, reduce live airborne germs, and reduce bacteria and allergens in your home.
Spring Maintenance tasks include:
Check: blower belt wear, tension, and alignment- flue for satisfactory operation- defrost control- system charge- change over valve- contractor- outdoor fan motor- amps on compressor
Clean: and adjust automatic controls- burners- outdoor coil- outdoor unit cabinet
Also, adjust combustion for optimum fuel efficiency- lubricate as needed- test for combustion leaks- test the safety shutoff response.
Fall maintenance tasks include: (gas and electric furnaces differ slightly.)
Check: all wiring for look connections and condition of insulation- supply voltage- amperage on blower motor
blower belt for wear, tension, and alignment- gas connections for leaks- heat exchanger- burner operation
Clean: and treat coil- condensate drain pan- heat strips- the outside of the unit
Also, clean and check automatic controls- lubricate as needed- test safety shutoff valve- change filter
HVAC Service Contract for a Heat Pump includes:
Check: defrost cycle and reversing valve operation- safety devices and electrical connections for tightness- blower belt wear, tension, and alignment- for oil and refrigerant leaks- refrigerant level- refrigerant controls and coil- temperature for max. Efficiency- condensate drain
Also, lubricate as needed- adjust air volume for max. Efficiency- test electrical controls for proper operation.
Get the peace of mind you want and extend the life of your HVAC equipment with our Safety and Maintenance Agreement. Contact the heating & air conditioning professionals at Bill’s Cooling today or fill out the form below!